Call for proposals – European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018.
Creative Europe have put a call out for 'Support for European Cooperation Projects 2018' and 'Support for cooperation projects related to the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018'.
This call will support cross-border cooperation projects that highlight the European dimension of our rich cultural heritage. In total, €5 million are expected to be available to projects throughout Europe.
What is it for?
To support the capacity of the European cultural and creative sectors to operate transnationally and internationally. To promote the circulation of cultural and creative works and the mobility of cultural and creative players, in particular of artists, transnationally. It also aims to improve access to European cultural and creative works and extend their reach to new and larger audiences. In addition, it contributes to innovation and creativity in the field of culture.
What does it support:
Projects that aim to:
· develop skills, competences and know-how, including how to adapt to digital technologies
· test innovative approaches to audience development
· test new business and management models
· enable international cooperation and career development in the EU and beyond
· facilitate access to professional opportunities
· organise international cultural activities, such as touring events, exhibitions, exchanges and festivals
· support the circulation of European literature
· stimulate interest in, and improve access to, European cultural and creative works.
Projects can cover one or more cultural and creative sectors and can be interdisciplinary.
Find out how to apply HERE