Membership of WCC-Europe is open to organisations within Europe which in the opinion of the European Board, best represent the crafts of their countries. There are four membership types; National, Regional, Professional and Affiliate. Benefits of WCC-Europe Membership include:
· Raise the profile of members through the WCC Europe website
· To create opportunities for members to debate, collaborate and build capacity
· Invitation to attend the annual General Assembly, to network and contribute to discussions, debates, activities and presentations
· Avail of collected research that promotes the value of craft across the EU
· Create joint projects between members and increase the potential to access EU funding
· Engage in the development of European initiatives such as – WCC BF European Prize for Applied Arts
· Use of the WCC logo subject to approval, for the promotion of craft at selected events
The board of WCC-Europe meets on average four times annually. Applications for membership are considered for approval by the board. Successful applicants are notified by email containing an official letter of welcome. Fees are payable on an annual basis on receipt of an invoice. The appropriate fee is calculated using the membership fee structure – see PDF below.
Once we receive payment of the annual fee, you will be considered full members of World Crafts Council Europe added to the wcc-europe.org website, be invited to attend the General Assembly and enjoy all other benefits of WCC Europe membership. Members are required to actively promote WCC-Europe and to provide relevant information relating to the crafts sector in their region.
Apply for membership using our online form
For further information on membership fees or to apply for membership, please contact the WCC-Europe Secretariat.
For information on membership of WCC-International, please contact the WCC-International Secretariat.