Affiliates are champions of World Crafts Council Europe that includes sponsors, foundations and corporate organisations. As an Affiliate your brand will be aligned with one of Europe’s most exciting cultural and craft organisations.
- Access to a specialised network in crafts, with member organisations in 20 European countries, representing over 500,000 craftsmen and craftswomen.
- Access to a platform for building brand awareness to WCC Europe’s growing audience both on and offline. Participate in creative promotional opportunities working in partnership with WCC Europe.
- Invitation to attend the annual General Assembly, to network and contribute to discussions, debates, activities and presentations.
- Avail of collected research on craft across the EU.
- Raise the profile of your company/organisation through the WCC Europe website (including your company’s name/logo on the website), newsletter and social media.
- Connect with targeted audiences and extend your influence and brand recognition.
- WCC Europe endorsement through presence at trade events.
Photograph: Daniel Schriver
The World Crafts Council Europe is an established network with over 30 member organisations from 20 EU countries. Our passion is making, and our ethos is firmly rooted in sustainability. Members of our network have unique cultural voices and a distinct heritage influenced by time and place. Our core members represent a significant community of craft enterprises across Europe. Innovation happens when we bring our members together to co-create, to learn to share skills and talents. By establishing an affiliate relationship with WCC-Europe your organisation is aligned with an exciting and positive brand on an international level.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our ethos is centred on values that can sit very well with your company’s CSR policy. Our mission is to elevate awareness and appreciation of crafts as an integral part of society’s cultural, social and economic wellbeing. Our purpose is to strengthen the status of and promote crafts as a vital part of cultural, social and economic life through our global network of members and affiliates. For queries on affiliate fees please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply below using our online form
For further information on membership fees or to apply for membership, please contact the WCC-Europe Secretariat.
For information on membership of WCC-International, please contact the WCC-International Secretariat.