WORTH aims to create cross-border and cross-discipline collaborations between designers, crafters, SME manufacturers, tech-firms and start-ups across EU-28 and COSME countries, to develop unique and highend products in the following sectors: fashion and textile, footwear, fur and leather, furniture and home decoration, accessories and jewellery.
WORTH is about creating transnational partnerships and supporting design-driven projects/ideas, wherein the added value strongly lies in design concepts by integrating disruptive techniques and/or technologies in a creative way.
90 innovative projects were awarded in the previous calls and up to 150 projects will be supported until 2021.WORTH is funded by the European Union through the programme EASME-COSME.
Who can apply?
Every creative person, designer, artisan, startup, technology company and SME manufacturer from the
fashion and lifestyle industries consumer goods industries including fashion/textile, footwear,
furniture/home decoration, leather/fur, jewellery and accessories, who is actively looking for new
opportunities to exploit ideas and fashionable concepts with a high degree of innovation, disruption,
integration of new technologies and design, could apply to be a part of WORTH Partnership Project by
submitting their idea or project proposal.
Applicants, will need to show a keen interest to connect, create and innovate on a transnational basis. The submitted ideas and projects will be valued based on their quality and operational capacities of the
partnership members to successfully implement the project.
How to apply?
To enter the application process, applicants must complete the following three steps:
– Fill out the registration form and request the eligibility check. Apply now!
– Find a partner to work with (partnerships must be formed of at least two partners, maximum three
from at least two different EU-COSME countries).
– Submission of a partnership project proposal.
IF YOU ARE SELECTED YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM AN INCUBATOR PROGRAMME VALUED AT €60,000
• Media kit including international media relation activity, advertising and social media marketing
• € 10.000 seed money
• International product showcase through the participation in two international design events
• A tailored-made mentoring programme
• Cross-sector collaboration and participation in networking events
• Professional links
• Visibility of your professional profile on the WORTH gallery
Find out more HERE