Within the World Crafts Council Europe, WCCE, (European branch of the World Crafts Council) it has been noted through surveys carried out on all WCCE members that concrete and official statistics on crafts are not available in most countries, let alone at European level. This lack of data and information prevents the establishment of policies that favour the survival and competitiveness of the craft sector. The sector has great potential for economic growth and can contribute to job creation but suffers from a lack of representation and support. In order to promote it, it is first necessary to understand the current situation.
That is why, within the framework of the CRAFTING EUROPE project financed by the European Union’s Creative Europe programme, a study on the Impact of the Crafts Sector in Europe will be carried out, in order to determine the extent of the contribution of crafts and skilled trades to the European economy.
Potential bidders can find all the information (administrative and technical specifications documents) of this call in the Official Journal of the EU: https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:510656-2020:TEXT:EN:HTML&tabId=0
Interested bidders must register on the Spanish Public Procurement Platform to submit the offer. Submission deadline is November 23 at 12am (Brussels time).
The following documentation needs to be submitted:
- Envelope 1, containing:
- RESPONSIBLE DECLARATION (Annex 1 of the administrative specifications document. The word version is available in the procurement platform). To be submitted in Spanish.
- TECHNICAL OFFER. The documentation must be presented in a single file in pdf format, electronically readable, in which the text can be searched, selected and copied by computer. The technical offer will be presented in Spanish and English. In case of discrepancy, the Spanish version will prevail. It must contain:
- Executive summary, which synthesizes the information related to the criteria that depend on a value judgment. The maximum length is 1,000 words and 2 pages, with a font size of 11 and single line spacing.
- Assessable technical criteria (technical offer), with a maximum length of 20 double-sided pages, with a font size of 11 and a single line spacing, which must follow the structure required in the Specific Technical Prescriptions.
- Attached documentation, numbered from 1 to N.
- Envelope 2, containing:
- AUTOMATICALLY QUANTIFIABLE CRITERIA. (Annex 2 of the administrative specifications document. The word version is available in the procurement platform). To be submitted in Spanish.
For any query regarding the submission of documentation there are some useful guides here: https://contrataciondelestado.es/wps/portal/guiasInfo
For other queries please use the questions and answers section in the platform.