Participate in the following activities for free:
- New EU Bauhaus webinars programme: in 2021, WCC Europe became an official partner of the New European Bauhaus. WCC Europe will develop with its network a series of online webinars with key experts that relate to the ambition of the New European Bauhaus. Target audience: WCC Europe member organisations, craftspeople, designers, general public.
- Building Craft and Design Enterprise (2 editions): online 4-month training consisting of 8 workshops + 1 introductory course, and 1 final session, including analysis of results and 2 one-to-one mentoring sessions (12 sessions in total). Participants: 30 European craft makers per edition.
- WCCE Digital Programme: online 2-months training program consisting of 10 workshops with Craft Experts + 1 introductory and 1 final session, including analysis of results (12 sessions in total). Participants: 60 European craft makers per edition.
- MOOC on Circular Economy and Sustainability: it will address different topics, from understanding concepts such as circular economy, industrial symbiosis, eco-design, or life cycle analysis, to learning how to implement this new circular model in the way organisations operate to find innovative and efficient solutions. Participants: Up to 300 craft makers from all over Europe.
- EU Craft Cities and Summit
- Biennial of Contemporary Glass Jewellery: open call to selected works (from at least 50 different glass artists). They will be part of an exhibition that will be shown in the first place at the MAVA. Subsequently, the exhibition travels through Europe (at least 6 WCCE members hosting the exhibition).
- WCCE Award of Excellence: 50 works will be selected & exhibited.
Participate in the following activities with financial support:
- European Artistic Craft Days
- Funds for the organisation of local activities during the European Artistic Craft Days open to any craft organisation.
- 40 grants x 500 € in 3 editions = 60.000 €
- Award criteria: based on its contribution to CRAFTING THE FUTURE objectives, in particular objective 3 (promotion of makers) and objective 4 (training of makers).
- WCCE Residency program
- Funds will be allocated through 3 open calls (20.000 € each year) for the 150 selected craft makers taking part in the program (50 craft makers per edition). Open to any craft maker.
- European Prize for Applied Arts (BeCraft)
- Will make use of this scheme to award: a Master Craftsmen 3.500 € / A Young Talent 3.000€