World Crafts Council Europe is pleased to release our next two open calls for sectoral reports on crafts and we invite proposals from consultants, researchers and academics with experience in the creative and cultural sectors.
The two calls are open until the 9th of July 2023 and it is possible to apply for both if you wish, but a separate application will be required for each study. Find all of the details for each call via these links:
- CALL 3: Research on business & production opportunities
- CALL 4: Analysis of the integration of digital design & fabrication technologies in the crafts sector
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Expert consultants/researchers will be contracted to collate and elaborate on the information described in the above calls.
The successful bidders must carry out their tasks through a stable, multidisciplinary team with extensive experience in carrying out projects similar to the one offered and in line with the timeline described below.
Available funds per call are 15,000 EUR.
(open for feedback)
June 2023: Call for proposals
Mid July 2023: Selection process
End July 2023: Implementation meeting
10th September 2023: Delivery of draft of scheme and working plan + feedback meeting
September – December 2023: Implementation of survey
January 2024: Produce report
15th February 2024: Delivery of report
Till 10th March 2024: Feedback and amendments period
1st April: Final report
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information, before Sunday July 9th midnight:
- Contact details of the company / organisation / contractor
- Name of the call for which you are applying
- Proposal of services including:
– Study design document (methodological proposal) with project planning.
– References of previous studies.
– Budget proposal.
– CV’s of the researcher team.
- The bid must demonstrate adequate conceptual, methodological, and technical mastery for the execution of the contract and reflect proven technical capacity to meet the work requirements and for the achievement of the objectives set.
For any questions, please email us at email@example.com