Job Title: European Programme Project Manager
Process Team: Innovation & Development Programmes
Location: Design & Crafts Council Ireland, Castle Yard, Kilkenny
Reporting To: Head of Innovation & Development Programmes
The Design & Crafts Council Ireland (DCCI), wish to contract a dynamic project manager whose key responsibilities will be:
- The ongoing development of a European funding strategy for DCCI
- The development and management of applications to EU funding programmes
- The co-ordination and management of projects in receipt of European funding.
- Development of a targeted strategy to secure EU and other types of funding in line with DCCI’s strategic plan 2020 – 2023.
- The successful and timely submission of applications to the EU resulting in additional funding streams for the organisation.
- Management, co-ordination and administration of activities for current EU funded projects – Crafts Code (funded by Interrreg) and Crafting Europe (funded by Creative Europe).
– Preparation and submission of regular progress reports based on project deliverables.
– Management of project partners to ensure effective communication and delivery.
– Management of project events and meetings in line with project objectives, budgets and timelines.
- Management of prospective successful applications for EU funding.
- Identification and development of relationships with international partners who share a common strategic vision for the purpose of securing EU funding.
- Preparation of an annual report, monthly board reports and other reports and metrics based on agreed targets.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3rd level in European/International or Art/Craft/Design qualification.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of European programmes.
- Experience in delivery of previous EU programmes.
- Excellent organisational and project management, communication and public relations skills.
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and in teams.
- Ability to manage and devise action plans and workflows to ensure timely delivery of objectives.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Interested candidates are requested to send a Cover Letter highlighting relevant experience and interest in the role and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please title the email: European Programme Project Manager
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon Monday 17th February, 2020.